K.I.S.S- Coffee Stencils - The Spa Party Blog

2.17.2010

K.I.S.S- Coffee Stencils


I came across these coffee stencils today via Everyday Celebrating. Though the majority of the stencils offered on Coffeestencil.com are of a romantic nature, I think there are quite a few designs that would be good for entertaining. Bring out your inner barista by offering guests a hot cup of cofee or cocoa either upon arrival or after dinner.  

DO  you have suggestions for more super simple ways to perk up your party? Send me a K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Soiree ) and your tip be featured here.

Your Resident Spashionista!

2 comments:

Radical Selfie February 17, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Dude, who knew these existed?! HOW COOL!!!!! Thanks for the 411, Sis!

Alex February 24, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

This is one of the easiest thing to check for so you might as well be up front and honest.

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator