K.I.S.S- 5 DIY Favor Boxes - The Spa Party Blog

2.06.2010

K.I.S.S- 5 DIY Favor Boxes

Since starting this blog I have a newfound respect for papercrafters. When planning an event take a page from their book (pun intended), and try whipping up your own favor boxes. The selection of scrapbooking paper is dizzying and your sure to find a pattern ( or 100) that fits in with the rest of your party decor and theme. In fact grab a pad of scrapbooking paper which is grouped with complementary colors/themes and go to town making your own boxes, cupcake wrappers*, etc.

So with out further or do here are a few ways to present your favors using paper...



1.  Favor box with Belly Band tutorial from Kiyomi Krafts, which I used for the gift boxes for my Best Foot Forward party.

2. Chinese take Out Container tutorial from My {Creative} Place

3. Pillow Box Template from Skip to My Lou

4. Lip Balm Pockets tutorial from Style Me Pretty also featured in August 's Spa Party of the Month theme.

5. Small box with top opening from My {Creative} Place


* if you are creating your own custom design (like a monogram) or are using digital scrapbooking paper Skip to My Lou also has a digital version of their cupcake wrapper template



Your Resident Spashionista!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator