Comment Party! - The Spa Party Blog

9.15.2009

Comment Party!

Photo: via Photobucket user spookannie


I love signing into my Blogger dashboard and seeing that I have new comments. As Kai Lan would say "it makes my heart super happy!"

Anywho since I'll be signed in to Blogger tonight toiling away creating fresh new content for the blog, I figured I'd invite a few folks over for a comment party. So go ahead and grab a snack, settle in and read. If you like what you find, please leave a comment. Suggestions, related posts/articles, "one time at band camp...", and Coniqua you totally ROCK!, are all accepted.

Need help finding content you'll like here are some suggestions:

If you like inspiration boards, check out this one, you may also like the decoration suggestions in my spa party of the month posts.

If quick and easy, DIY tips are your thing I'm sure you'll love my K.I.S.S (keep.it.simple.soiree) feature

Want my 2 cents on a few products in the SPAtlight and Find posts are the way for you to go.

If you're a foodie I've got ya covered check out the Spa Party of the Month Food posts and this cute little posts about cookies.

For the visual learner here are a few videos which I found via YouTube...

And finally for those of you who are interested in what type of services to offer at your Spa Party, the Spa Party of the Month:Touch posts are recommended reading as is this party idea for new mommies, 
and my 7 S Strategy for creating your own custom manicure treatments.


And if you want to rock out to some tunes while at my comment partaay, these posts have playlists that I designed to go with some of the spa party themes

Now let the commenting commence...



Your Resident Spashionista!

4 comments:

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com September 17, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

oooh! You had me @ COOKIES!
Party On, SITStah!
Come visit!

Sara September 17, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Your blog just makes me happy.

Thanks for just... being pleasant!

Anonymous September 17, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Thanks for the info on the ingredients. I will try and figure out facebook enough to try and find them and enter that giveaway contest. Have an inSPAring night!

My best, Lynn :o)

Coniqua September 17, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

InSPAring... I love it! just click on the follow Joyful Bath Co on twitter link @ the end of the original post

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator