K.I.S.S. - Strawberry Topiary - The Spa Party Blog

7.17.2009

K.I.S.S. - Strawberry Topiary

 DIY strawberry topiary
Lately, I've been working on a big list post which I think you'll LOVE. In the midst of scouring the web for things to make it on the list, I've come across so many new creative blogs and projects that I also want to share. So for today's K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Soiree), here is a tutorial for making these easy yet beautiful strawberry topiaries. If you are worried about the strawberries being too tart or would like a little extra sheen to them apply a fruit glaze with a pastry brush. A popular glaze for red fruits is made by simply heating a 1/2 c of red currant jelly with a tablespoon of water or kirsh, and straining it through a sieve apply a very thin coat, and it will make the fruit shiny and help keep it from drying out.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 17, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

I love this -so creative!

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator