Rach's Repurposed Centerpieces - The Spa Party Blog

7.21.2009

Rach's Repurposed Centerpieces

I've clearly been slacking on my scheduled blog activities, as I am overdue for the second installment of this month's Spa Party of the Month feature. In the meantime, I'll throw another K.I.S.S. your way and this time it's centerpieces that were featured in Rachel Ray Magazine. I love Rachel's creativity in the kitchen and think her magazine is great. Here are a few centerpieces that use things you may already have around the house ...

Rachel Ray Centerpieces Collage
1. Topsy Turvy Goblets
2. Sock Planters
3. Ribbon Towers
4. Jello Shots
5. Yarn Spools
6. Can Can

2 comments:

Lauren @ten23designs July 25, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Oh my! I am so glad you were right above me in the rollcall... I absolutely LOVE these ideas. I will have to add you so I can read more of your posts & keep up with your great ideas.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Coretta December 7, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Loving the cans and the candles. KISS for sure.

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator