Treat Yourself to a Green Manicure for Earth Day Pt. I - The Spa Party Blog

4.16.2009

Treat Yourself to a Green Manicure for Earth Day Pt. I

Before you start picturing your nails a shade of fluorescent lime let me clarify that a Green Manicure has nothing to do with the hue of polish. Greening your nail care routine is all about making healthier choices for your body and the planet, while still looking beautiful of course.

In my research on green manicures and eco spa practices I've come across a well written and researched article that I'd like to share here:

Green Bliss Eco Spa's Green Manicure Blog Post

Part II: I'll shine the Spa-tlight on some eco-friendly nail products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator