News Alert - The Spa Party Blog

4.07.2010

News Alert

For anyone that may be wondering, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. In fact, this month marks my first blogaversary. I'm still super excited about the Spa Party Blog and have lots more ideas to share. It seems however, since the beginning of the year that I've had a hard time fitting it all in. Thanks for those of you that subscribe for hanging in there with me while I try to find the magic formula.




Your Resident Spashionista!

3 comments:

Unknown September 19, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

im curious to find out what a "spashionista" is all about! xo

Coretta December 16, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

Believe me, I feel you girl! I'm back to blogging now myself!

Party supplies November 21, 2011 at 2:20 AM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!

Fancy dress

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator