Bath Goodies Dessert Bar - The Spa Party Blog


Bath Goodies Dessert Bar

Some time ago, I came up with what I thought was the ingenious idea of having a dessert bar filled with bath goodies, rather than edible treats. Since I'd like for people to hire me to design spa events for them there are some ideas which I put on the "not to blog about just yet" list. BUT, I just came across a great article written in the online magazine Nonpareil, where they give tips, recipes and templates that allow you to create a DIY spa dessert bar, and I had to share it.

                                                                    Photo: Nonpareil Magazine

Since the cat is out of the bag, I might as well chime in with some great picks for a spa themed dessert bar

1. Hand Candies
2. Milk & Cookeez
3. FrenchMacaron Soaps & Solid Sugar Scrub Cubes tutorial by Naiad Soap Arts
4. Mini Towel Cake favors
5. Ice Cream Sandwich Pumice Stone
6. Soap Cakes

Your Resident Spashionista


Mischo Beauty April 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Love the ideas! Very creative and inviting. :)

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!