K.I.S.S: Delegate to Celebrate - The Spa Party Blog

11.08.2009

K.I.S.S: Delegate to Celebrate


Photo:Service Is Us, Inc. 

I personally love to cook for other people. I often get asked how I made this; can I supply the recipe for that; or If  I could bring some of these to a potluck. However, my reputation for being a good cook often lands me squarely in the kitchen when company comes 'round.


I recently learned about party staff for hire that will come to your home and take the "work" out of entertaining so you can get out of the kitchen and spend time with your guests. These companies service small and large events and perform a whole host of services including:
  • serving food & passing appetizers,
  • heating food & replenishing trays, 
  • bartending,
  • grilling & carving, 
  • pre-party set up & food presentation,
  • and emptying trash throughout the event.
In addition to the services they provide during the event, many companies will also wash the dishes, mop the floor and leave your kitchen and dining areas spotless.  Some services even promise to store all of your food in Ziploc bags and put it away for you.

These types of services are especially useful if you are hosting a spa party. When you delegate to celebrate, there's no need to ruin your newly applied polish while emptying an overfilled wastebasket or wonder if the cheese and crackers are running low mid massage.


Your Resident Spashionista!

3 comments:

Jewls November 14, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

I am just the opposite, I hate cooking. period. :) I would probably just hire a caterer, although those services are pretty sweet if you like cooking! Thanks for stopping by Sitsta! Happy Saturday :)

Unknown November 14, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

I LOVE cooking and baking! The smiles make it so worth the hard work!

Coniqua November 14, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Christine the food on your blog looks amazing, you can tell it is something you love to do.

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator