Fall is such a beautiful time of year with all of the foliage and rich colors. I imagine a party, with guests sitting at red picnic tables, soaking their toes in galvanized tubs with an apple orchard as a backdrop. However, in reality I assume that most people who would host a fall pedicure party would do so indoors, for reasons of warmth and logistics. Therefore, I'll share a few decor ideas that will help you bring a bit of the outdoors in, while keeping the cold out. I like the rustic, "down on the farm" feel with a touch of elegance that lends itself to a casual and relaxing spa party.
1. Apple Vase via Craftzine
2. Maple Leaf Roses via lobzik (use Google toolbar to translate from Russian, lots of pics to follow)
3.Apple Harvest Centerpiece via Floral Design Institute
4. Candle Carver from Perpetual Kid
5. Pumpkin Party Cooler via Martha Stewart
6.Tree Pedestal Cake Stand via lalaLaurie (can use in your candy apple display)
7. Apple Favors w. Pie Recipe via Brides
8. Refreshment Table via Brides replace goblets with mason jars
9. Pumpkin Topper for Soup Tureen via Martha Stewart
>How has the season inspired your decor?
Your Resident Spashionista!