Find: Shower Sugar Cubes - The Spa Party Blog

5.08.2009

Find: Shower Sugar Cubes



















As soon as I saw these sugar cubes for the bath/shower I was in love. I'm a big fan of sugar scrubs for exfoliating, so I was naturally excited when I found this solid version. I've already tried mixing up a batch of my own. They'd fit perfectly into a tea themed spa party, just pile them into a nice old fashioned sugar bowl and let guests use them for pedicures or manicures. Try letting guests steep their fingers in teacups filled with warm "tub tea" with a slice of lemon, before scrubbing down with their sugar cubes.
Update: When I first wrote this post I had not yet had the opportunity to try the product. I have since gotten the opportunity to try it and they are awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator