Are You A Good Kisser? - The Spa Party Blog

4.30.2009

Are You A Good Kisser?


I've decided to add a new feature to my blog entitled K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Soiree). Party planning doesn't have to be a headache, sometimes the things that stand out most about an event are the little things simple details, fun twists, thoughtful inclusions that let your guests know you care. Each Thursday I'll feature a simple tip that'll help set your party apart from the pack.

I definitely don't have the monopoly on creative party ideas and would LOVE input from anyone, party planners, Martha's in the Making, even the reluctant hostess who has that one trick to get her through her parties. Gimme a K.I.S.S. by emailing me @ ikissandtell@hennergyspaparties.com. If your a good kisser and your tip is featured I'll attribute it to you (of course) and link back to your blog or website. Kisses don't have to be spa party related.

Join me here next Thursday to hear about my 1st K.I.S.S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator