K.I.S.S.: Drink Area Inspirations - The Spa Party Blog

1.15.2010

K.I.S.S.: Drink Area Inspirations

I'm super behind on blogging this month, but when my cousin mentioned that she was looking for a Save the Date for her upcoming nuptials, I just couldn't resist searching the archives of some of my favorite wedding blogs . Though I quickly found exactly what I was looking for, I couldn't help digging through the DIY archives and luckily I turned up a few jewels.





I LOVE the DIY Coaster favors that I found on my visit to Style Me Pretty, and thought that instead of wrapping them up as favors, why not use them to add a little flavor to your soiree. Pair them with matching DIY stirrer tags (Project Wedding), and you've got a drink area that  reflects the style of your party. Some hardcore DIYers (read BRIDES) have even taken to printing their own custom cocktail napkins via Gocco machines.

Want a bit more WOW! try a Dabney Lee ice bucket made to order.




 Yes they are super cute BUT if you can't swallow paying $60 for an ice bucket... no worries. Grab a cheap ice bucket, like the jumbo one pictured below from The Container Store, and use contact paper to create your own custom sticker for your bucket.

Image:The Container Store


Now all you need is your signature drink... CHEERS!

Your Resident Spashionista!

4 comments:

i cant decide January 16, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Those stir sticks are cute. I like the decorate your own ice bucket idea. I never would have thought of how to decorate my own.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Unknown January 16, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Wow! Those are some wonderful ideas! Thank you for sharing :) I love the ideas! Especially the ice buckets! So cool!

Christina Lee January 18, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

OOh I like the stir tags!! Have a great day!

Unknown January 18, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Cute ideas! I like the stir sticks as well! Thanks for sharing your finds! Stopping by from SITS!

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator