Come on in and Sit a Spell... - The Spa Party Blog

11.23.2009

Come on in and Sit a Spell...

Welcome,


Photo:Markley Billiards

I'm pleased to be today's featured Color of Choice on  Blogs Her Color "the place where women of color bring their blogs to meet". I'm so glad to have the opportunity today to share my blog with new readers, and hear your feedback.

So now is the time to reveal my favorite posts....hmm such a tough decision.

#1 This may be cheating but a while back I hosted a "Comment Party", which is a good post to check out because it breaks down the various blog features and tags, to help you find content you'll like.

#2 My "Signature Feature" is the Spa Party of the Month, of the 7 that I've written so far I think my top 2 are this month's Theme, Milk-n-Cookies because it's fun, simple, can be done on a budget, is great both, for adults and kids & for a charitable cause; and June's Theme Hippie Luxe because it combines henna (which I love) and massage (which everybody loves) with some other fun & funky elements.

# My last favorite post is Beauty is A Science because you get to find out a little more about me, my blog and my apothecary.


Thanks so much for coming by and commenting and I hope it won't be your last time visiting.



Your Resident Spashionista!

3 comments:

GreedyGirl November 23, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

Congrats on you Blogs Her Color feature, I've followed your blog for quite sometime and love it. I've even found a great idea i keeping in mind in case I ever get married.

Love the cookies n' Milk buffet adding that to y future planning list too :D

Coretta November 23, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

Visiting from Blogs Her Color, congrats!

Anonymous November 23, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Okay so that milk and cookies spa inspired me to go get some milk and cookies and finish reading your posts! :o)

My best, Lynn

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator