K.I.S.S.: Personalized Hand Soap Favors - The Spa Party Blog

9.03.2009

K.I.S.S.: Personalized Hand Soap Favors

handsoap favors
Photo: Giver's Log

This handmade gift is just perfect for my K.I.S.S. feature. If your new to this blog K.I.S.S stands for Keep It Simple Soiree, and it is where I present easy and usually inexpensive ideas that will wow your guests and give your party that extra ummph. You can customize the hand soap that you'll have in the bathroom throughout the party or make this as favors for guests, they make a nice addition to Welcome baskets for out of town guests. To find all the how click on over to The Giver's Log.

( I found this project via iDiY which is a great blog to check out!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Deposit Your 2 Cents!

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Validator